Written by Steven Samblis
Steven Mark “Steve” Samblis is an American businessman, inventor, TV host, Interviewer, Movie Critic and Entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of Envision TV, Inc. and Cinema Buzz, Inc. He began his business life as a stock broker where he was ranked among the top 50 rookie stock brokers at Dean Witter Reynolds. During this time Samblis also worked with congress on shareholder’s rights representing T Boone Pickens’ “United Shares Holders Association.” In 1989 Samblis founded “The Reason For My Success”, one of the first Fax based marketing company selling self-improvement programs. As the company grew he expanded into the production of audio programs with the opening of Ziglar Productions.
– 1999 Samblis traveled for a year as the keynote speaker for the Investor’s Institute.
– 2000 Samblis launched and took public Self Help Zone Inc. The main business was the website selfhelpzone.com which was founded to capitalize on the “new opportunity” for on-line Self Help Audio, Video and Book retailing.
– 2004 Samblis founded IC Places,Inc. with a single website icplaces.com. The company grew from one site to a network of 350 city based websites connecting businesses with their patrons by providing up to the minute information.
– 2008 Samblis took IC Places, Inc, public on the “Over The Counter Market” under the symbol of ICPA. During its peak in 2013, the public company held a market cap of 11.8 million dollars. Samblis sold his controlling interest in the company in 2015.
– 2015 Samblis founded Envision TV, Inc. with the Mission Statement of “To Empower and inspire people to become their greatest selves.” The company is a Media Company focused on producing, acquiring and distributing personal development content across multiple platforms. The main platform of the company is www.MyEnvisionTV.com
– 2015 Samblis co-produced his first movie, Vigilante Diaries starring Michael Jai White from The Dark Knight, Michael Madsen from “Reservoir Dogs” and “The Hateful Eight”, Danny Trejo “Machete” and Jason Mewes of “Jay and Silent Bob” fame.
– 2016 Samblis began developing Envision VR a platform for Immersive Personal Development.